Our Technology has been selected and refined to accomplish effective, appropriate, and efficient communication with your self-pay patients. This in turn results in profitable and satisfactory resolution of your self-pay balances while maintain and improving patient relationships.
• Ontario Systems Artiva Platform™
– Fully customizable self-pay software solution, with user interfaces to work in sync with our dialer and manage portfolios internally and for external clients, including flexible automated import and export capabilities. This allows us to build custom, client specific, workflows and tailor our system to meet your specific needs. Additionally, with the amount out automatization, we can streamline process and improve efficiency.
• Contact Savvy™
– Inbound / outbound contact management dialer with complete integration to ARS databases. It includes advanced algorithms to pass live accounts directly to representatives with pop-up account information.
• Online Payment Portal in the Client’s Name
– Easy access for patients to make their payments online opposed to over the phone or in person. This allows patients to pay their bill online and helps in improving patient experience and satisfaction.
• Call Miner™
– Speech analytics software to monitor quality assurance and manage floor staff performance, ensuring the highest quality customer service and compliance on every call. With the ability to listen to every patient interaction, CallMiner provides an unparalleled look into every call. We can track, compare, analyze, store, and customize the specific language used by our team. This allows for coaching and performance management in a fast and efficient manner.
• Call Recording / Retrieval
– We record all calls for quality assurance purposes. Staff is able to listen to calls in real- time for training and compliance purposes. In addition, this technology allows our managers the ability to audit performance and review for remediation purposes in the unlikely event of a patient complaint.
– Database to log and track operations, determine improvements, and provide standards for day-to-day operations. PPMS is based on 18 specific elements, which provide our organization with a road map for the overall management of our business. The PPMS documentation process includes controls of various company practices such as employee training, annual management reviews, identification of nonconformities, corrective action for nonconformities, and continuous quality improvement. Through the PPMS process we are able to identify areas for improvement, which allows us to provide excellence and consistency in all facets of our business.
• Crystal Reports™
– Intelligent reporting software, which integrates fully with our Artiva database and possesses a wealth of tools for customized reporting and goal-tracking capabilities. These allow us to determine if there are discrepancies or variances in the accounts placed in our office. These reports also look back at previous years to show if we are on track with our historical data. Additionally, we can report on virtually any piece of data the client would like to see. This gives us the ability to keep you highly informed and up to date with where your accounts are in the process.
– Direct drop voicemail technology that allows us to deliver a voice mail directly to a consumer using an efficient and compliant method. This assists in driving in-bound call traffic and in turn resolving more accounts.
• In House IT Staff
– Including full time Programmers and Network Administrators. These individuals are highly knowledgeable and incredibly experienced in all things accounts receivables. To be candid, they have not run into a problem they can’t find a solution for. With numerous hours of implementations, customizations, and serving client’s needs, our IT Staff is a key part of our organization.